Location: Del Carmen
Points of Interest: Mangroves
Inclusions: Land & boat transportation, environmental fees, shed rentals and entrance fees, afternoon snack, bottled water and services of an eco-adventure guide.
Tour Description: Siargao Island has a total mangrove forest of 8,620 has. Of these, a single forest block consisting of 4,200 has. is found in the municipality of Del Carmen. This mangrove block is the habitat of rare and endangered species of flora and fauna both in marine, wetland and terrestrial areas. Also found in the mangrove forest is the endangered crocodylus porosus.
01:30 PM Pick-up at the resort
- Tour starts at Del Carmen Tourism Center where guests will be given an orientation and an overview of the mangroves.
- Boat ride to see upclose the different species of mangroves. Learn on its human benefits and environmental effects.
- A chance to see, watch and learn the endangered crocodylus porosus.
- You will also learn how you can possibly offset your carbon footprints in the area.
- Native afternoon snacks will be served and get the chance to interact and shop at Del Carmen's market.
05:30 PM Arrival in the resort
- Advance booking is required.
- Eco-adventure guides has the right to change, re-route and reduce destinations depending on weather, road and tidal conditions.
- Subject to seat availability.
- Subject to change without prior notice.
Fill-up below form to book this tour: